Please take the time to read our FAQ before contacting us as we may have already answered your question. We will not reply to any questions that are already answered here.
- How do I purchase coins?
- We’ve made purchasing coins super simple. You can find out how on our ‘How to Buy’ page.
- How long does it take to deliver the coins?
- The majority of orders are completed within the hour. During off peak hours, please allow up to 6-12 hours.
- What payment methods do you take?
- We accept PayPal, Skrill and most major debit and credit cards. To pay with a debit or credit card, please select Skrill at checkout and then click the tab to pay by card.
- My coins haven't been delivered yet?
- This could be due to a couple of reasons. Keep an eye on your emails and we'll let you know of any problems. All orders should be completed within a maximum of 12 hours.
- Can I be banned for buying Fifa coins?
- We haven’t had a single account banned for buying coins from us. We do recommend that you use your coins shortly after receiving them as a safety precaution, however we are currently delivering safely so you shouldn't have any problems.
- Do you cover the 5% EA tax?
- Yes we do but only for comfort trades! If you aren’t familiar with EA tax, it is 5% that EA receive when you sell a player. This means if you buy 100,000 coins you will be sent this but EA will take 5%.
- My ID has been requested, why?
- Your ID may be requested if we suspect that a transaction may be fraudulent. This will only happen if it is your first purchase from us and we suspect your order may be fraudulent. If you are uncomfortable with this request, you can request a refund.
Question not answered? Please email us at email@example.com